Plug-ins for PCB.
What are PCB Plug-ins ?
PCB Plug-ins are shared libraries for PCB.
What is PCB ?
PCB is an interactive printed circuit board editor for the X11 window system with either a GTK interface (default) or a lesstif interface.
PCB includes a rats nest feature and Design Rule Checking.
PCB offers high end features such as an autorouter, a topological router and a trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.
Plug-ins: compile separately and load at startup of pcb.
PCB includes exporters for:
- Batch: text line "batch" HID, which exists for scripting and non-GUI needs.
- Gerber: Industry standard RS-274-X and NC drill output.
- BOM: Bill of material and centroid data X-Y data output for use in the board fabrication and assembly process.
- PS: PS output.
- PNG: GIF, JPG and PNG graphic formats output.
- Nelma: Output files for trace capacitance calculations.
Generated on Tue Aug 17 15:28:04 2010 for pcb-plugins by